Michelle Robertson (Trudgen)
Michelle is the Clinical Director of ACT Curious. She is passionate about normalising mental wellbeing and providing a responsive and outstanding customer experience with top clinicians. Her diverse work history, drive and passion has led her to creating a flexible workplace culture and team who love what they do, as demonstrated in customer contact and clinical outcomes.
She leads a select team of professionals and support staff who deliver mental health services to employees, individuals, couples, and groups. From work to home ACT Curious has mental health covered.
Michelle helps businesses and organisations improve the productivity of their managers, employees, and staff via results-driven mental health therapy and training.
Michelle has a unique and diverse educational and employment background, incorporating 30 years of experience working in emergency services, education, hospitals, and not-for-profit businesses.
As a mental health wellbeing and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) trainer of doctors, mental health clinicians, and in many other workplaces, Michelle is known for her knowledge and engaging presentations.
By acting curious and understanding how her mind works, Michelle has faced life’s challenges, grown personally and professionally, and is living the life she loves.
- Masters of Mental Health Science (Clinical), Flinders University
- Graduate Diploma in Education, La Trobe University
- Bachelor of Social Work, La Trobe University
- Advanced Certificate of Family Therapy, Melbourne Family Therapy Centre
Registrations and Memberships
- Member of Employee Assistance Professionals Association Australia (EAPAA)
- Member of Clinical Division Australian Association of Social Workers (MAASW)
- Member for Contextual Behavioural Science (ACBS)