ACCREDITED PRACTICING DIETITIAN
Melissa can assist with the following:
- Weight management
- IBS, including implementation of the low FODMAP diet
- Type 2 diabetes / Pre diabetes
- High cholesterol
- Food allergy & intolerances
- Coeliac disease
- Plant based nutrition
- Nutrient deficiencies
- Healthy eating
- Women’s health – PCOS, endometriosis, pregnancy, fertility.
Melissa is available for online consultations. Click here to find out more about our dietitian services
Melissa is an Accredited Practicing Dietitian who has completed a Masters of Dietetics at Monash University. She translates evidenced-based scientific information into individualised, practical advice. She has a caring and supportive nature and is dedicated to creating a tailored diet plan that is right for you and will help you to achieve your goals.
Melissa works across all aspects of dietetics and has a particular interest in gastrointestinal issues, including IBS, FODMAP and food intolerances, as well as plant based/vegan nutrition, weight management and heart health.
Melissa believes that diet plays a role in all areas of health, not just physical, but also emotional, social, intellectual and environmental. She takes all these aspects into account to provide a holistic approach to solving nutrition problems and achieving your health goals.
She is passionate about helping people to establish a healthy relationship with food, allowing you to be happy and healthy while reaching your goals.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor of Nutrition Science (BNutSci)
- Masters of Dietetics (MDiet)
- Monash University Low FODMAP Diet Training for Health Professionals
- Dietitian Counselling Skills Program
Registrations and memberships:
- Accredited Practicing Dietitian (Dietitians Australia)
- Registered Nutritionist